Martina Soderlund P.Eng., BEMP, LEED AP® BD+C
Director + Building Performance Specialist
As reLoad’s Director, Martina provides a robust and well-tested expertise in sustainability and building performance. With a 13+ year career spanning Sweden, Canada and the USA, Martina has a comprehensive background providing building science and sustainable design guidance within architecture and engineering environments. Her experience and expertise covers a broad range of building performance metrics such as energy performance, design for daylight, and thermal performance and analysis. She started off her career working as a building acoustic consultant and structural engineer.
For the past 10 years Martina has worked with sustainability modeling and building
performance simulation. Martina is an approved Building Energy Performance Modeler by ASHRAE, certified third party reviewer by CaGBC on their list for Experienced Energy Modeler’s, a trained Passive House Professional and has worked as a building performance simulation trainer with consultants in North-America and Europe.
TOPIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Sustainable Design Strategies
• Energy Performance
• Design for Daylight
• Whole Systems Design
• Energy Codes, ASHRAE & NECB
• LEED – USGBC & CaGBC
• Accredited Professsional Engineer, P.Eng., APEGBC, 2015
• CaGBC’s List of Experienced Energy Modelers, 2012
• Accredited Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP), ASHRAE, USA, 2010
• LEED AP BD+C, LEED® Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), 2007
• BC Hydro Approved Energy Modeler through their New Construction Whole Building Design Program, 2008
802-1005 Jervis St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3T1 | 1-778-861-5666
Copyright @ All rights reserved
reLoad Sustainable Design Inc.